About this summitFor the second time, Logytalks is hosting the Health virtual Summit happening on the 26 of July . It will bring together leaders from the health service to discuss the effects of recent reforms on service delivery and share personal accounts of what it's really like to work in this difficult and complicated system. This event, which draws a diverse audience, gives participants the chance to exchange best practices, explore the larger opportunities and problems confronting the healthcare system, and how these influence employees, patients, and communities.
Join as a Speaker
- Create your OWN Session, No Selection, and No Middleman.
- Target your right vertical, Invite your network and tap into the platform’s audience.
- Increase Exposure and Promotion: Present to a diverse audience from 170+ countries.
- Enhance Networking Opportunities, Referrals and Leads.
- Improve Personal Development, Speaking certificates.
- Keep Recordings on LOGYTalks for On-Demand viewers.
Join as a Showcaser
- Increase your Visibility.
- Enhance your Brand Awareness.
- Enrich Networking Opportunities.
- Get Feedback and Validation from and by customers and industry experts.
- Improve Credibility and reputation within the industry.
- Increase Sales and Revenue by attracting new customers and business opportunities.
Join as an Audience
- Get Learning Opportunities.
- Enrich Networking Opportunities.
- Access to Industry Leaders.
- Get Inspiration and Motivation.
- Expose to New Products and Services.
- Continue Education and Obtain Certificates.
- Choose the language you want.
The speakers that are confirmed for this summit are:
Discover the agenda of this summit:
26 Jul 2023 05:00 AM (America/New_York)
"The Digital Doctor: AI's Journey into Healthcare"
26 Jul 2023 06:00 AM (America/New_York)
You are the CEO of your Biggest Asset
Daily we have the responsibility of 30 trillion cells in your body, how are you caring for your most important asset in life, your health.Presented by : Martin Gillespie
26 Jul 2023 12:00 PM (America/New_York)
Only 4% of hospitals are left, now what?
96% of hospitals have implemented a certified EHR. Learn what is happening now in the industry and what to look for next to stay ahead from an EHR consultant with over 11 years of working with hospitals and organizations.See More Presented by : John Faulkner
26 Jul 2023 01:30 PM (America/New_York)
Healthcare, LLMs and Generative AI
Introduce large language models and generative AI in the context of healthcare. Describe LLM, GenAI use cases.Presented by : Kerrie Holley
26 Jul 2023 04:00 PM (America/New_York)
Advances of Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) in Cancer Treatment
In recent years, Artificial Intelligence (AI) has emerged as a powerful tool for cancer treatment, with the potential to transform the entire cancer care continuum. From diagnosis to precision medicine, AI is helping oncologists make better decisions and improving patient outcomes. This talk will explore the advances in AI for cancer treatment, including image analysis, genomics, and drug discovery. We will examine the role of AI in predicting cancer risk, early detection, and personalized treatment plans. We will also discuss the challenges and opportunities associated with integrating AI into cancer care. By the end of this talk, attendees will have a better understanding of how AI is shaping the future of cancer treatment and the potential impact on patient outcomes.See More Presented by : Abilehita Azamegbe
26 Jul 2023 05:00 PM (America/New_York)
The Healthcare AI Session: Shaping the Future of Healthcare
The Healthcare AI Session explores the transformative potential of artificial intelligence in shaping the future of healthcare. This insightful event delves into cutting-edge technologies and innovative solutions that revolutionize patient care and medical research. Join us to uncover the boundless possibilities AI offers in revolutionizing the healthcare industry.See More Presented by : LOGYTalks AI
26 Jul 2023 06:30 PM (America/New_York)
Peers and Clinicians Collaborative Training for Treatment Success
Learn how to overcome and resolve clashes between peers and clinicians, learn how to more effectively collaborate and bond together, reduce client attrition & AMAs/ACAs, accelerate clients growth, and ensure successful treatment.See More Presented by : Ehsan Gharadjedaghi
Duration : 105 Minutes
We would like to thank our partners fo this summit
Benefit from a vibrant community of researchers, thought leaders and professionals from different fields.Share Your Knowledge Now