As a part of our monthly summits, join us this upcoming November 24th for the FinTech Summit to bring together the influential, disruptive and innovative technology companies that are redefining financial services across all areas of fintech. The Fintech Summit is an international summit dedicated to the future of technological innovation in financial services. Our global guest speakers will engage in meaningful conversations about the Cypriot FinTech Scene, the future of international fintech, crypto, blockchain, banking and payment institutions.
- Boost your visibility and demonstrate your expertise
- Present to a diverse audience from 136+ countries.
- Keep your recordings online for all our visitors to see.
- Organize your own paid conference and get 80% of the earnings.
- Increase your brand awareness and tell your story.
- Expand and Broaden your network.
- Strengthen your ties with the market.
- Speak and convey directly your message to a target audience of 1300+ registered attendees.
- Get a pass to attend the whole summit.
- Participate in sessions from well known leaders
- Network and learn.
- Get access to recordings from all our previous summits.
- Join and participate in an international summit with simultaneous translations.
Discover the agenda of this summit:
Innovating with Community Finance Ireland
Establishing a community owned Social Lending Organisation to address a market failure, and the need to continuously innovate to enhance your potential to create impact.
UberFi was founded to create new jobs, financial inclusion and social benefits for the global underbanked “Gig/Uber Economy” worker. Our scalable blockchain/CBDC* token solution enables Central Banks to issue credit directly to their countrymen, improving their collective economic well-being and stimulating the national economy without fear of inflation
UberFi’s executive team of Harvard Business School and Stanford graduates has decades of financial services, digital tokenization and mobile technology experience. A Team member developed the interface of the first Retail implementation of a Central Bank Digital Currency or CBDC.
UberFi’s Turn-key National Point-of-Sale (POS) Eco-system implements CBDCs nation-wide in months, not years! Our Trusted Agent Network (TAN) & patent-pending “Atomic Swap Wallet” offer digital CBDC credit directly to retailers. Store credit can be offered immediately used ONLY in the issuing retailer’s store as a Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) program.
We truly believe that one can do well by doing good.
Discussing the essential staffing requirements for fintechs
Remittances across the world continue to be one of the most significant contributors toward achieving 12 of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals at the household, community, and national levels.
However, the costs of remittances are stubbornly high despite several tech innovations averaging about 10.2%. The goal by 2030 is to reduce average costs to 3% globally and help remittance families save at least $20 billion annually.
- What does this future look like?
- The role of gatekeepers and governments as enablers
- Can the world achieve this goal earlier than 2030?
Most SME lenders look at internal customer information and pull credit reports and/or financial statements of the business. This sub-optimal, narrow and backward looking approach leads to very high loan rejection rates.
- Excludes new businesses
- Excludes those who lack sufficient history including minorities and women
Credit Scoring & Assessment for Small Business Lenders leveraging comprehensive view of the entire SME ecosystem.
• Using traditional sources but not being dependent on them
• Filling in when data is missing and / or not reliable
• Leveraging data with the greatest contextual meaning & economic value
FinTech in an ever changing World
The fintech business is developing, concentrating on a niche called DeFi. Despite being a relatively new business, DeFi has secured more than $100 billion in total smart contract value by October 2022. Given the passion of the crypto community, it's natural that you've set your sights on creating a firm in the DeFi market. But what challenges must you confront, and how do you balance market competition and government control in order to build a successful business? We'll talk about it at our forthcoming conference, and we hope to see you there.