As a part of our monthly summits, join us this upcoming September 29th for the Finance & PPP Summit to know the effectiveness of a proper cooperative arrangements between the public and private sectors, also how PPP can increase the quality, the efficiency and the competitiveness of public services.
- Boost your visibility and demonstrate your expertise
- Present to a diverse audience from 136+ countries.
- Keep your recordings online for all our visitors to see.
- Organize your own paid conference and get 80% of the earnings.
- Increase your brand awareness and tell your story.
- Expand and Broaden your network.
- Strengthen your ties with the market.
- Speak and convey directly your message to a target audience of 1300+ registered attendees.
- Get a pass to attend the whole summit.
- Participate in sessions from well known leaders
- Network and learn.
- Get access to recordings from all our previous summits.
- Join and participate in an international summit with simultaneous translations.
Discover the agenda of this summit:
This session is planned to give an overview to aspiring students and young professionals on the Financial Analysis, Budgeting, and Forecasting domain while working in the accountancy field.
Many viable Start-Up Companies all but kill their chances of success by making simple and avoidable mistakes whilst approaching prospective investors.
We take a look at some common mistakes and what to do to avoid them.
Developing nations in particular face challenges in PPP. Prior knowledge of some of these challenges will go a long way to increase the chances of success
- What to do in finance so your small business is safe
- What to track in your finance to have a hands-on control
- What roles are in company's finance
Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) approach is one of the key PPP models to implement ESG. In Slovenia, it was first used in street lighting and later transferred to public buildings energy retrofit projects, and in 2020 to e-mobility. In Slovenia, holistic approach was even taken to implement e-mobility using EPC approach. This project was evaluated as one of the most advanced approaches to implement e-mobility under the PPP approach in CEE by EIB and European Commission. In presentation we will focus on financing options of EPC PPPs.
understanding Financial Statements - For Business Owners & Investors
Overview of the Three (3) main financial statements and how they interrelate.
Profit and Loss
How to increase profit without increasing sales by managing key ratios
How to read financial statements to determine if it is a good business or Company to invest in
The session discusses Christian models to raise funding for rural development. Religion has had a very positive impact on development and the presentation will trace how to utilise the institution to raise funds for the development of rural communities.
A business needs constant monitoring of -
- Business strategy and Risks
- Cashflow management
- Pipeline reporting and forecasting
- Creating a budget and financial modelling, etc
Do you as an entrepreneur would like to oversee these or would like to focus on growing your business instead?
Come join me and understand how a CFO can add value to your business and help you grow it multiple folds.
No matter what size business you have, bookkeeping is a necessary and time-consuming task. Most likely, you either already use or are thinking about using QuickBooks®, because it offers all the tools and features most small businesses need.
Having access to a tool and knowing how to use it are not the same. To aid business owners in maximizing the value they get from their QuickBooks service, Intuit® recognizes certain qualified individuals as Certified QuickBooks Online ProAdvisors.
When you work with a QuickBooks ProAdvisor, you can feel confident that you are interacting with an experienced professional who is certified and able to help with your financial management needs. A QuickBooks ProAdvisor has gone through an intensive training process provided by Intuit and passed a series of exams before becoming certified.
Benefits a ProAdvisor might bring to your business:
- Expertise in QuickBooks Online setup, integration, maintenance and reports
- Optimizes your system and can create custom solutions to maximize the value to your business
- Provides training for the entire team with appropriate use of the software
- Helps your business generate timely invoices, payment reminders and promotions
Using a QuickBooks ProAdvisor enables you to better understand and utilize QuickBooks so you can make informed business decisions. Having transparency and accuracy in your financials will allow you to focus on what’s most important – your business.
Lighthammer Bookkeeping routinely includes QuickBooks Online ProAdvisors as part of our team. Ask for an introduction to find out how you can get more from your QuickBooks application.
How can Internal Audit contribute to the Business
The topic speaks about the value that an IA department can provdie to the business by showing the business to utilise it's resources efficiently and effectively while meeting it's busioness objectives and staying compliant with the respective rules, laws and regulations of the concerned countries.
Cash control during Crisis Moments.
The session will help you finish 2022 stronger and start 2023 better when it comes to your Personal Finances.
This presentation will focus on some examples on how to manage PPP's for local scale energy and innovation projects, following the example of Cascais Municipality in Portugal
We would like to thank our partners fo this summit