The Summit on Alternative Medicine is an annual virtual event that brings together practitioners, researchers, and advocates of alternative medicine to share knowledge, discuss challenges, and explore new developments in the field. Alternative medicine refers to a wide range of practices and therapies that are not part of conventional Western medicine, including traditional herbal remedies, acupuncture, chiropractic, and naturopathy… The summit includes keynote speeches, panel discussions, and workshops covering a broad range of topics related to alternative medicine. The discussions focus on the evidence base for various therapies, their safety and efficacy, and the regulatory environment for alternative medicine: The summit will tackle so many themes but not limited to: - The growing interest in alternative medicine among patients and healthcare providers, - Alternative medicine is becoming increasingly popular, particularly for chronic conditions that are difficult to treat with conventional medicine, - Focus on the reasons for this trend and the potential benefits and risks of alternative medicine, - The need for rigorous research to establish the safety and efficacy of alternative therapies, - The ways to improve the quality of research on alternative medicine and increase its integration into conventional medicine. - The ways to integrate alternative medicine into conventional healthcare systems and promote patient-centered care, - The importance of collaboration between practitioners of alternative medicine and conventional medicine. LOGYTalks.com is an Open-Access Self-Serve Community-Based Verticalized platform to promote professionals’ visibility. LOGYTalks integrates tools similar to Zoom for Video-Conferencing, Mailchimp for Target Marketing, Linkedin for Vertical Networking and Slack for Content Management. It has so many innovative features such as Live Interpretation, meeting Transcripts, Citation ID, …
- Create your OWN Session, No Selection, and No Middleman.
- Target your right vertical, Invite your network and tap into the platform’s audience.
- Increase Exposure and Promotion: Present to a diverse audience from 170+ countries.
- Enhance Networking Opportunities, Referrals and Leads.
- Improve Personal Development, Speaking certificates.
- Keep Recordings on LOGYTalks for On-Demand viewers.
- Increase your Visibility.
- Enhance your Brand Awareness.
- Enrich Networking Opportunities.
- Get Feedback and Validation from and by customers and industry experts.
- Improve Credibility and reputation within the industry.
- Increase Sales and Revenue by attracting new customers and business opportunities.
- Get Learning Opportunities.
- Enrich Networking Opportunities.
- Access to Industry Leaders.
- Get Inspiration and Motivation.
- Expose to New Products and Services.
- Continue Education and Obtain Certificates.
- Choose the language you want.
The speakers that are confirmed for this summit are:
Discover the agenda of this summit:
Join Kundalini Yogi and Gong Player Tom Ford for an introduction to sound therapy with a special focus on gongs and chanting.
During this session we'll review some facts about gongs and chanting that you may not be aware of! I'll also provide free resources to help you in your overall quest for mind-body wellness including 2 free experiences to try: one with gongs and one with chanting (headphones recommended)!
This session is public and open to anyone who is curious about gongs and/or chanting.
Important Note: This session may be updated to occur on Zoom instead of the LogyTalks Platform.
You can access all of the content from today's session at this link - don't forget to check out the speakers notes for links to additional resources (please copy and paste if the URL does not work for you): https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/19MBBERFO3PMzCrK7aElgVduz_mlR6KV9wA-CQ4SUdLA/edit?usp=sharing
We would like to thank our partners fo this summit