Supply chains are facing challenges like never before as a result of recent global events and shocks that have demonstrated how vulnerable they can be to disruption. This has highlighted the growing importance of supply chains and logistics to society and consumers at large as well as at the board level. Companies are responding by stepping up their plans for digital supply chains, which is highlighting the significance of robust and sustainable supply networks. The supply chain and Logistics Summit happening on 9th November will discuss these issues, gain insight from colleagues and industry leaders, and develop the teamwork, leadership, and other skills and capacities necessary for long-term success.
- Boost your visibility and demonstrate your expertise
- Present to a diverse audience from 136+ countries.
- Keep your recordings online for all our visitors to see.
- Organize your own paid conference and get 80% of the earnings.
- Increase your brand awareness and tell your story.
- Expand and Broaden your network.
- Strengthen your ties with the market.
- Speak and convey directly your message to a target audience of 1300+ registered attendees.
- Get a pass to attend the whole summit.
- Participate in sessions from well known leaders
- Network and learn.
- Get access to recordings from all our previous summits.
- Join and participate in an international summit with simultaneous translations.
Discover the agenda of this summit:
We would like to thank our partners fo this summit